The Cache Valley is a remarkable corner of Utah. It has long been a hub of agricultural science and expertise, but it has also become the location of a number of technology companies eager to take advantage of the talented students, staff and research coming out of Utah State University. Let's take a peek at some of the reasons businesses thrive in Cache Valley.
- Forty percent of the Logan metro area has a college degree, one of the highest in the country.
- Unemployment rate of 2.7 percent — one of the lowest in the nation.
- Logan is the No. 1 safest western metro area according to Law Street.
- Logan is on Forbes’ list of best places to retire.
- Forbes ranked Logan No. 4 best small place for business and careers.
- Ranked No. 9 (2015) best small U.S. city for business by The Milken Institute.