It's time for you to save the date for our Spring Utah Alliance meeting. We have scheduled April 19, 2018 for our meeting to be held in Brigham City. Our tentative agenda includes:
- Rural Fast Track Grant Success Stories in Box Elder County
- Downtown Revitalization: Brigham City and Tremonton
- Value-Added Agriculture: How it Works in Box Elder County
- Regional Collaboration: The Composites and Aerospace of Northern Utah (CANU) Example
- New Trends in Bonding and Revolving Loan Funds
- What’s Happening in Box Elder County?
To register for our meeting, go to our events page at Eventbrite.
We have also reserved a block of rooms for $99/night at:
Brigham City Hampton Inn
58 No. Main Street
Reserve by calling (435) 538-7080 and ask for the Utah Alliance Rate or go here.
You need to reserve the room by March 23.
Can't wait to see you in April.